Bharulata will set off from Luton, UK on July 30, 2016, on her drive through the Arctic Circle, 2 continents, and 32 countries. This would be the longest car journey done by a woman solo in shortest time involving the greatest number of countries and encountering most diverse driving conditions, time zones, language, and cultures. She know there will be many challenges along the way, but this is a part of her to raise voice for millions of voiceless girls in India and her endeavour to support following charities.

Through support us on this website, you can sponsor us support us and donate. All funds will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Supported charities are not for profit organisations and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. We really appreciate all your support and thank you for your generous support.

Macmillan are millions of people affected by cancer, supporters, professionals, volunteers, and campaigners. Together they are all Macmillan. Right from the moment a person is diagnosed, through their treatment and beyond, Macmillan are a source of support, giving a person the energy and inspiration to help them feel more like themselves. Macmillan knows how a cancer diagnosis can affect everything. So they are there to support patients and help them take back some control in their life.

Keech Hospice Care supports adults, children diagnosed with terminal and life-limiting conditions. Keech offers care and support not just to the patient but the whole family. Through their specialised activities, clinical appointments, in-patient care, community nursing teams, art and music therapy, one to one counseling and drop-in sessions, Keech offer a holistic approach to a patient and their family’s needs. Keech Hospice Care supports adults, children and their families living in Luton, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Milton Keynes. Keech’s services are free of charge for everyone who accesses them, whether it's in their hospice, at the patient's home or in schools and hospitals 365 days a year. Keech Hospice Care receives about 30% of its budget from statutory sources. For the remaining 70% we rely entirely on public donations.

Kedi residential school is for Tribal girls and provide free of charge Education, boarding, meal, clothing, and medical care to more than 100 girls of economically deprived tribal areas. Kedi School welcomes and gives priority to students who have failed academically, has low scores or has a Learning disability. Kedi school helps those girls to stop them from dropping out of education and provide education and vocational skills. The focus of Kedi Residential School is on bringing about a transformation in the quality of learning in the classroom and thereby in the school and community so that the change is sustainable and it will benefit all members. Kedi Residential High School has the most unique educational curriculum. Improving the quality of teaching through systemic and sustained proficient development became the characteristic of Kedi School. Kedi School hopes to reach out to girl students from the most remote area in their efforts to educate each and every girl who may otherwise not attend a school.

The trust was set up with an aim to bring about a paradigm shift in the way health care is delivered in South Gujarat region (Major tribal region). A mission to assimilate the finest in medical and surgical talent and technique, to bring them closer to the common man, poor and underprivileged. It was nurtured in the heart of the founders, who laid the foundation of this project back in 2010. A few motivated professional formed the core of the team. Detailed plans are formulated to construct tertiary care hospital. The main goal is to blend technology with human skills and ingenuity by providing state of the art equipment, assembling a team of talented and committed professionals and creating an atmosphere comparable to what exists in foreign countries to dispense quality health care to poor and underprivileged at no cost.