We seek corporate support for our activities. You could provide any level of sponsorship to help us spread this vital campaign. Your generosity will help us in spreading the campaign.
We have a number of sponsorship and partnerships options available, where we work in collaboration to achieve mutual benefit. We would place our sponsors and partners on our publications physical and digital. Social media marketing in real time, and all our time content would be available at your fingertips.
We hope to give our sponsors further worldwide exposure and greater international publicity to millions of people around the world, including exposure to many of the 1.3 billion Indian populations and a large population of Indian Diaspora worldwide.
The previous drive through the Arctic circle and 32 countires was substantially and widely publicised in UK and in Indian media, and generated considerable attention. It is therefore anticipated that the drive through 50 countries would generate a huge and sustained rush of publicity in India and worldwide.
Our sponsors / partners would have following benefits:
• Huge Advertising opportunity for several months spanning thorough the Arctic Circle, 2 continents, 32 countries, over 85 cities of the world, 9 major states of India, 2 major financial capitals of India and our diverse personal and professional networks internationally.
• The book documenting the epic journey, creating an intriguing narrative to authentically connect followers and reader after this escapade. This book will capture your brand eternally commemorate with the memory of the epic journey. Our sponsors will receive their free copy.
• Regular Blog creating a captivating narrative to authentically connect followers and readers, before, during and after the escapade.
We have different level of sponsorship option available such as official partners, preferred partners and event supporters. Depending on the level of your sponsorship we offer following benefit:
• Website article and website posts.
• Prominent social media coverage.
• Prominent signage.
• Logo on all event collateral (Merchandise, promotional materials etc).
• Signage displayed at the start and finish events.
We would place our sponsors and partners on our physical and digital publications.